Unworn, non-sale products purchased between 1st November 2023 and 25th December 2023 can be returned up to 31st January 2024. Purchases made outside of this period can be returned up to 28 days from the day received and 14 days in the case of sale purchases.
Returns are free. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply return your unused items in original packaging, free of charge, for a full refund. You will be refunded to the original payment method within 5 business days of the goods being received back into our warehouse. Please allow up to 5 additional business days for the refund to show back on the original payment method.
Please note, our returns are now paperless. You will no longer receive a dispatch note.
Online orders: Please return full priced items within 28 days, and sale items within 14 days from when you received them.
If you have any issues returning an item, please email us email@example.com
You can return your online order for free using our returns portal.
Please re-use the postage box the items arrived in, ensuring there is adequate packaging to protect the contents. Please check the number of items you wish to return will fit into the dispatch box.
How to use our returns portal:
- To use the returns portal, you will need your order number, which can be found in your order confirmation email.
- Visit the returns portal.
- Once inside the portal, enter your order number and the email address used to place the order.
- Select the item you wish to return and a reason for returning the item.
- Choose the method you would like to use to return the item: receive a Royal Mail QR code, print a Royal Mail returns label, receive a Yodel QR code or print a Yodel label.
- Submit your returns request, you will receive an email containing your selected returns method.
Allow at least 5 business days for the package to reach us.
Whichever returns service you use you will be issued with a receipt which should be kept in a safe place until you receive your refund.
Returns to your local Russell & Bromley shop
You are welcome to return your items to our UK shops for a refund.
- To find your nearest store, go to our Shop Locator
- Please take the item to the shop along with your order confirmation email.
Faulty items: On the rare occasions that a product develops a fault after you have worn it, we would like to know about it. Please contact our Customer Experience team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, both eGift Cards and physical Gift cards are non-refundable.
Cancelling your order
You have a right to cancel your entire order with us under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 providing you give us written notification any time after the order has been placed, up to 14 working days from the day you received your order.
Send your written notification to our Online Advice Team at:
Russell & Bromley Ltd, 24-34 Farwig Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3RB or email email@example.com
• Your notification must specify that you wish to cancel the entire order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
• We will refund your original order in full, including any postage paid, within 14 days of the entire order being back in our possession or (if earlier) evidence being provided confirming the order has been returned.
• You are responsible for any shipping costs and insurance. Should we incur any shipping costs in the return of any items these costs will be deducted from the refund.
• We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in transit.